81 Stonecrop Lane -- Cold Spring, New York
There will be thousands of premium plants and troughs for you to choose from.
- Stonecrop Gardens; Cold Spring NY
- Wrightman Alpines Nursery; St. Andrews, NB - Grower and supplier of choice alpine plants and rock garden plants.
- Don Dembowski; Pelham, NY -- Spring Ephemerals and Woodland Wildflowers
- Garden Vision Epimediums; Templeton, MA -- Grower and supplier of Epimediums and other choice shade perennials
- Bill Perron- Cyclamen; Cortlandt Manor, NY -- Offers a variety of Cyclamen species, Arisaema, and Hellebores
- Jay's Conifer Nursery; Watertown, CT -- Grower of choice conifers and shrubs
- Pope's Pots; Auburn, MA -- Creates unique, custom hypertufa troughs
- Opus Nursery; Compton, RI -- Focus on the under-cultivated and garden-worthy plants
- Broken Arrow; Hamden, CT -- Growers of rare and unusual plants
- Edgewood Gardens, The Lonsdale Garden; Exton, PA
- McCue Gardens, Wethersfield, CT -- Grower of fine native plants and unique and rare perennials
- Lori Adams Photo, Hopewell Junction, NY- Fine botanical greeting cards and photographs
Admission is $5.00 to see the beautiful Stonecrop Gardens and visit the sale.
Stonecrop Gardens is located approximately 55 miles north of New York City on Route 301 between the Taconic Parkway and Route 9. From Route 9: Take Route 301 east for 2.7 miles. Stonecrop Lane will be on your left directly opposite Dennytown Road. The main entrance, labeled Stonecrop Gardens, will be the next drive on your left. Please use this entrance. From the Taconic Parkway: Take Route 301 west for 3.5 miles. Stonecrop's entrance will be on your right. As you reach our drive, you will notice a useful landmark, a wagon wheel sign for O'Farms, on your left. Stonecrop Gardens' entrance is directly across from O'Farms.