In general the shipping season goes something like this (weather and circumstance permitting):
- Late March to Early April - First shipment to areas that will already be experiencing spring (ex. West Coast orders and Southern States)
- Mid to Late April - Majority of orders to both Canada and the USA will be shipped.
- Early May - Orders to cold climates shipped
- May to early July - We can still ship orders as long as it isn't too hot.
- July and August - No shipping, it's just too hot and the plants will suffer in transit.
- September and October - Fall shipping resumes
- November to March - No Shipping
We usually ship on Mondays, sometimes Tuesdays, so that your order arrives during the week (from 1 to 3 days in transit).
If you prefer your order to arrive during a specific month, let us know in the "Comments" section when completing the order. We will do our best to have it shipped when needed. Or if you will be away during a period of time and unable to pick the order up, let us know and we will avoid shipping your order during this time.
*Important* Many email apps and services allow you to provide a 'Safe Sender's' or 'White List'. Please add our domain or the address: firstname.lastname@example.org to yours. Otherwise important correspondence that include tracking numbers when your plants are shipped may get redirected to your spam/junk folder.